See how Acumatica has enhanced business for our clients.
Helping a Specialty Contractor Execute Their Digital Transformation Strategy with Acumatica Construction Edition
Founded as a manufacturer’s representative, Spohn Associates evolved into a
full-service architectural installation company offering ornamental metal railings, canopies, walkways, shelters and architectural wall panel systems. The company ran on a legacy Sage system for more than 20 years and later added a custom reporting database that grew so big it often crashed. Spohn deployed Acumatica Construction Edition, gaining a single connected construction and accounting solution with numerous efficiencies to help projects remain on time.
- Connected disparate business systems, streamlining operations
- Automated processes, saving time and increasing on-time project completions
- Gained real-time visibility into financial operations fortifying strategic business decisions
- Acquired cloud-based platform for improved access to information and data from job sites
- Transformed AIA invoicing from manual to automated process
- Configured subcontractor insurance compliance workflow, lowering the company’s risk profile
Safety Management Group
Deploying Acumatica to Support Rapid Growth
Safety Management Group of Indiana Inc. provides safety consulting services to the construction, automotive, utility and healthcare industries. Frustrated with its seven disconnected software systems and the dysfunction they caused; SMG replaced all seven applications with Acumatica. The company deployed and adopted Acumatica’s cloud-based system with project accounting, which transformed and mobilized the entire organization, including field services.
- Obtained one week every month for CFO to spend on strategic business initiatives
- Shaved 10 hours per week of payroll supervisors time to take on new tasks and resume part-time schedule
- Acquired detailed reporting and dashboards with project-level drill down, keeping management team in sync
- Streamlined field service team member workflows with robust mobile app functionality
- Consolidated time and expense reporting into a single source of data, eliminating manual reconciliations
- Increased efficiency with seamless software integration & quick personalization
- Shifted to work from home instantly when the Global Pandemic hit
- Saved more than $50,000 avoiding per-user licensing fees in the first year alone